- High Proof Pressure
- 5 to 200 times overload pressure (range dependent) without affecting transducers performance. This includes overload pressures in “Both Directions” for differential pressure sensors.
- Pressure Ranges
- Ranges from 1 PSI Full Scale, to 60,000 PSI Full Scale. (Absolute, Gage, Sealed Gage, Differential)
- Temperature Extremes
- Very High 1000ºF (538ºC) Continuous operation. Cryogenic –320ºF (-196ºC) Continuous operation.
- Simultaneous Static and Dynamic Pressure Measurements
- Ability to measure steady state pressure, and dynamic pressure with the same sensor.
- Bridge Resistance
- 1,000 ohms typical. Custom requests from 350 ohms, through 15,000 ohms, is possible.
- High Vibration
- 100g Peak, Sine 10 to 5,000 Hz
- Shunt Calibration
- Special option available upon request.
Completed Pressure Transducers
- Transducer Outputs
100mV typical Full Scale (others from 30mV to 300mV).
Standard options: 0-5 VDC, 0.5-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC, 4-20 mA
(Other outputs available upon request).
Potentiometer Replacement, LVDT or Variable Reluctance Replacement.
- Sensor Physical Shape/Configuration
- Almost any configuration your application requires, including pressure connections and electrical connections.
- Submersible Transducers/Transmitters
- To depths of 1100 ft. of water.
- Pressure Switches
- Single or multiple switched outputs all in one units. Used where high vibration, hostile environments and where accurate set point settings are required.
- Dual and Triple redundant sensor designs for extreme reliability applications
- Gauge pressure measurements within a Hermetically Sealed transducer